Arrival at the Hotel
When you arrive at the hotel, the doors will be locked. Please use the intercom system and a member of our team will answer and let you in.When registering at reception, you will receive a room key enabling you - for the duration of your stay - to open the door to your room and the main hotel entrance.
Check in Time – 3.00pm
Check Out Time – 10.00am (late check out may incur additional nights charge)
- Accommodation max 2 adults
- Beds made up with one towel per person, cotton sheets, duvet and pillows on your arrival.
- A private shower room with wc, washbasin and shower.
- All rooms have heating and air conditioning.
- Mirror and shelf unit with power socket and lighting
- Under bed luggage storage
- Coat/suit hanger and hooks
- Flexible room lighting with nightlight and individual reading lights
- 220v electrical sockets
- Wi-Fi internet access - £6 for 90 minutes
- Flat screen TV – £5 for 24 hours
- Housekeeping service available at £10 for a full room clean including linen and towel change - please book at reception.
- Small rooms with window approx 6.5 sq metres
- Small rooms no window approx 6.5 sq metres
- Standard rooms with window approx 8.5 sq metres
- 29 guest rooms
- Four floors – No lift available
- Non-smoking hotel
- Pets not allowed other than assistance dogs
- Secure entry
- City Centre location
- Vending machines – hot/cold drinks and snacks
- Internet terminal available – £6 for 90 minutes
- On street pay and display generally Mon-Sat, 08.30-18.30, free at other times. Nearest long stay pay car park 0.7km NCP Castle Terrace. (please check in case of local variation)
General Safety Notice
- For the safety of all our guests the use of electrical and gas appliances including toasters, kettles and mini cookers is expressly forbidden throughout the hotel.
From Edinburgh International Airport:
There are several regular bus services between Edinburgh Airport and the city centre. The bus stands can be found in the front of the terminal building outside the UK arrivals lounge.
The number 100 bus is a regular express shuttle which runs between the airport and the city (close to the bus and train stations and the high street.) This service runs 24 hours (N22 - night service) a day, 7 days a week, every ten minutes during peak hours and every half an hour off-peak. Cost £3.50 per adult, £2 per child one-way. Get off at the stop on Shandwick Place and walk straight down towards Princes Street, the hotel is on your left hand side.
A taxi transfer will normally take 25 minutes and cost about £20. There are two separate ranks at the airport one for city black cabs and one for private airport taxis.
From Edinburgh Waverley Station:
Take the Princes Street exit on foot turning left onto Princes Street, staying on Princes Street walk along for about 5 minutes. The hotel is located on the right hand side facing Princes Gardens.
From Edinburgh Haymarket Station:
From the station turn right onto Haymarket Terrace towards Haymarket, keeping to your left continue along through Shandwick Place onto Princes Street you will find the hotel on the left hand side on the second block.
From Edinburgh Bus Station:
Exit from the bus station turning left onto North St Andrews Street, travel down to junction with Princes Street and turn right onto Princes Street. Walk along Princes Street for three blocks and the hotel is located on the fourth block on the right hand side.
Budget hotel in Edinburgh. Website includes booking facility, room prices, terms and conditions, news section, contact address.
|Website Last Visited By Us on:-